|Availability||Out Of Stock|
When you want a solid, adjustable target sight for your recurve bow, that you know won't wiggle or move after repeated shooting, this sight is a great choice.
- Length: 9"
- Elevation length: 5.2"
- Weight: 7.44 oz.
- Elevation Adjustment: .002”
- Windage Adjustment: .0016”
- 3D simulators enabled the engineers at Shibuya to significantly reduce mass weight and improve vibration dampening
- Unmatched strength and durability
- Carbon bar is lightweight, durable, and consistent shot after shot
- New gripper dial finish and streamlined bow mount
- New windage micro-scale and optimized elevation bar make this the last sight you will ever need
- 20 clicks per revolution make this sight compatible with most popular configuration software's
- X-Lock system ensures that your windage unit stays tight and functional to your sight
- Serrated release lever for smooth, easy adjustments
- Both Sides of the Elevation Bar Feature Metal Sight Scale Plates
- Includes a Standard Scale Plate and a Blank Plate for Printed Tape
- Redesigned Sight Pin Locker with a Tool-Less Thumb Screw
- Multiple Colors Available
- 8-32 Sight Pin Aperture
- Soft Carry Case
- Metric Allen Wrenches